58 in stock
Product name: GW-501516
Short name: Shred
Molecular Formula: C21H18F3NO3S2
Description: GW-501516 is a premium research compound and PPARδ receptor agonist currently under trial as an cardiovascular and improved physical output and performance product. GW-501516 has gained much attention in the performance enhancement world and for good reason due to its highly effective performance capabilities.
|Bottle:||Premium Ceramic Dropper|
|1 x Bottle GW-501516 (30ml)|
|Classification||Premium Research Chemicals|
Elite Scientific Research:
GW-501516 is a premium research compound and PPARδ receptor agonist currently under trial as an cardiovascular and improved physical output and performance product. It has gained attention in the sports science and performance compound world and for good reason due to its highly effective capabilities.
Initially developed as a drug candidate for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, studies have shown that when administered to mice, GW501516 significantly increases their physical performance and endurance.
Subjects treated with the compound had increased fatty acid metabolism and increased protection against obesity even when eating an unfavorable diet. They also displayed resistance to the formation of type-2 diabetes.
Importantly subjects on this treatment showed more effective cholesterol maintenance due to an increase in the levels of the protein ABCA1 which means that the amount of low-density lipoprotein in the bloodstream is lowered and the amount of high-density lipoprotein is raised. This means that the GW501516 compound increases the body’s ability to maintain cholesterol and suggests that it may also be an appropriate treatment for high cholesterol patients. It was initially investigated as a treatment for hyperlipidemia.
GW501516 or Cardarine is particularly popular because it activates similar biological pathways to exercise and has the potential to prevent the negative effects of the endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by saturated fatty acids in the heart. This means it could be good for cardiovascular health over the long term and provides subjects with increased energy in the short term.
GW501516 activates AMPK and reduces both inflammation and insulin resistance in skeletal muscle meaning that this muscle tissue can take more stress and that the subject is more resistant to the development of diabetic related symptoms.
It also boosts a subjects resting metabolism because it makes more glucose available to skeletal muscle which means it is easier for these tissues to access energy and perform their function.
- Dressel U., Allen T., Pippal J., Rohde P., Lau P., Muscat G., The Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor β/δ Agonist, GW501516, Regulates the Expression of Genes Involved in Lipid Catabolism and Energy Uncoupling in Skeletal Muscle Cells, Molecular Endocrinology, 2003, 17(12), 2477-2493.
- Barroso E., Rodríguez-Calvo R., Serrano-Marco L., Astudillo A., Balsinde J., Palomer X., Vázquez-Carrera M., The PPARβ/δ Activator GW501516 Prevents the Down-Regulation of AMPK Caused by a High-Fat Diet in Liver and Amplifies the PGC-1α-Lipin 1-PPARα Pathway Leading to Increased Fatty Acid Oxidation, Endocrinology, 2011, 152(5),1848-1859.
- Defaux A., Zurich M., Braissant O., Honegger P., Monnet-Tschudi F., Effects of the PPAR-β agonist GW501516 in an in vitro model of brain inflammation and antibody-induced demyelinati, Neuroinflammation, 2009, 6(1), 15.
- Salvadó L., Barroso E., Gómez-Foix A., Palomer X., Michalik L., Wahli W., Vázquez-Carrera M., PPARβ/δ prevents endoplasmic reticulum stress-associated inflammation and insulin resistance in skeletal muscle cells through an AMPK-dependent mechanism, Diabetologia, 2014, 57(10), 2126-2135.
- Palomer X., Capdevila-Busquets E., Botteri G., Salvadó L., Barroso E., Davidson M., Michalik L., Wahli W., Vázquez-Carrera M., PPARβ/δ attenuates palmitate-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress and induces autophagic markers in human cardiac cells, International journal of cardiology, 2014, 174(1), 110-118.